We would like to step up our activity and expand the blog, so to bring greater support to artists we will be hosting we first need support ourselves.
That’s why we are officially looking for external contributors.
So who are we looking for?
As you may know, we usually deal with reviews, interviews, news and all kinds of music-related extra columns.
What we expect from a contributor is the following:
- A great passion for the broadest musical styles as possible, so to form a solid and motivated personal opinion in reviews. If you’re a musician, that’s clearly a plus.
- Good English skills and quick translation capabilities, if not mother tongue (we won’t accept non English speaking contributors leaving translations and-or proofreadings on us)
- Enough creativity and imagination to write entertaining articles!
- Above all, a general sense of commitment and accountability! It’s a blog but also a very small business after all, and we need to keep a sense of professionality. Please don’t waste your and our time with useless applications.
Your tasks as a contributor:
- Managing of real-time email communications
- Staying updated with music news, finding and evaluating new material to be published and be written about, apart from our incoming promos.
Again, remember it’s not all about interviews and reviews. Plus, we appreciate your personal contribution.
- Writing at least 2 articles per month. Your responsibilities will be mostly defined according to your own skills and favorite music genres, plus our editorial needs.
We can’t bring you any remuneration, for the time being at least, but you’ll have access to tons of new music and get to know tons of people.
If you’d like the experience and can prove enough commitment to it, we invite you to reach us at our email providing a brief introduction of yourself. We’ll then provide a template for a written sample review, which we will then evaluate.
Next, you’ll be submitted to an evaluation period both for us to test your skills and accountability, and for yourself to evaluate the required effort according to your schedule, before coming to a final agreement.
Additional information by email.